Selling your home in the current market can be stressful and confusing because of all the economic uncertainty and conflicting information on what’s to come, plus you may be debating whether it’s the right time to sell.
If you’re thinking of selling, don’t let just any agent list your home.
When everyone is throwing different ideas and opinions at you — you need a trusted advisor who understands the housing market, macro and micro economics and has a proven track record of selling homes for the maximum value in any market condition!
You deserve a personalized plan that fits your investment, not someone else’s.
Begin your home selling process with a comprehensive home evaluation that offers real-time market data, an insider’s industry knowledge and pre-listing home preparation recommendations that, combined, will relieve the confusion and provide a clear direction for your situation to empower you to make informed selling decisions!
Schedule your No Cost/No Obligation Property Evaluation to learn how today’s market impacts your home and the most critical home preparation strategies for selling your home for the highest possible price!
- 60 Minute No Obligation Consultation
- Onsite Full Home & Property Walkthrough
- Pre-Listing Customized Market Analysis Report
- Know the Numbers: Seller’s Net Sheet
- Do This, Don’t Do That Home Preparation Checklist
- Insider’s Report on Placer County’s housing legislation and economy
- Full Service Strategic Marketing Plan
- Access to Boutique’s Best-in-Class Vendor & Agent Network
- Real Estate Q&A: Ask the Placer County Expert
We are accepting new clients but availability is limited. Call 916-343-6538 to schedule your appointment.
Real Estate Q&A: Ask the Placer County Expert
After your Property Evaluation you’ll have the answers to:
- How long will it take to get my home on the market?
- Should I get a pre-inspection?
- How much should I budget for updates and repairs?
- Do I need to stage my home?
- How to net the highest value when selling to use for your next purchase?